Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Till We Meet Again

Dearest Friends,
This school year has been a wild ride, but I would do it again and again if ever given the chance. As I count all the wonderful blessing I have be given, there is one that stands out as a theme of my year. I have meet and come to love some of the most amazing people in my life, all in one short year. Each one of them has changed my life in a big and small way. One has taught me to love writing, others have shown me how to teach, and all have given me the love and support that I could never describe. I just hope I can one day return the favor by being a positive influence for them. However, as the school year has come to an end I am unavoidably having to part with many of my beloved friends; one of which I have know for nine years and has become a sister to me. Some are moving miles away, starting their own families, and some are simply going their separate ways in life, but to all I wish the best. As part of the many things I believe in life, I know that no matter how far apart I am from a friend we will one day meet again, whether it be in this life or the next. As I told a lot of my high school friends, you can all get a hold of me by email, FaceBook, and BlogSpot. Or you could go my favorite way, the good ol' hand written letter in the mail. Either way I would love to stay connected to everyone. To all my friends young and old, I thank you and leave you a message by quoting one of my favorite songs, "God be with you till we meet again."
Sincerely,
Lizzy Fotheringham


Email:
Yankeeluvr247@comcast.net

FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/lizzyfotherigham?ref=name

BlogSpot: (Well obviously you are here so you know what the address is, but why not?)
http://www.mypinkribbon-lizzy.blogspot.com/

Mail to: 218 NE Hillwood Dr Hillsboro OR 97124
PS. If you send me a letter put a return address on the envelope, especially if you're one of my moving out of state friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...