Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Today was Father's Day. This picture was really taken ten minutes AFTER we made the cheese cake. Sarah and I just wanted to get a picture of us actually cooking. If you look at the bowl, there is nothing inside :)
I made the topping.
I accidentally broke the spatula...sorry mom
We had a good ol' BBQ
My grandpa came down from Portland to spend the day with us.
Sarah liked the fruit salad a little too much.
At the end of dinner who gets put on clean up duty? Me, the youngest child always has to do the dirty work. I call it DISCRIMINATION! Some day I'll revolt.
This is our gangsta' face.This is our thinka' face, I actually look like this when do my math....except I'm probably thinking about something totally different:)
Hope you all had a great day with your dads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...