Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Jam Packed Schedule

As you all know by now, I'm going off to Montana for the summer. Before I leave I wanted to hang out with all of my friends. I jammed each of my friends into my schedule. So far I have gone to a 3D movie, made muffins, service project, movie night, bike ride, picked flowers, lunch, etc.This has been one of those weeks that I cant even remember what day it is.
The first thing I did was hang out with Katie, Mckinna, Ms. Arrigotti, Stephenie, and John. We all went to the movie UP, in 3D. Katie and I enjoyed the 3D glasses the most. We agreed to wear them to Liberty next year...that's not gonna happen cause I already lost mine.
I'd have to say, we look pretty spiffy.
That same night was my service project. I planned a service project for a group of my church friends. A ton of people showed up and the project was a success.
The next thing I did was cook with Sarah. I made spaghetti, french bread, and muffins. Sarah made Alfredo. I waited forever for the muffins to be done.
That is my Portland-Wanna-Be water bottle that I told you about earlier.
I waited a long time :D When the muffins were done Sarah and I had a movie night.
Yesterday I decided that I wanted to go on a bike ride. Sarah, Shayna, and I rode our bikes to both Jen and Kelly's houses. We picked flowers on the Intel Campos for Jen...I'm pretty sure this act was illegal, but so worth it.


In order for me to take these last two picture I had to ride backwards....yeah I know I'm a dare devil. I'm surprised karma didn't choose right then to make me hit a rock in the road.
This is how Sarah puts her bike away....you can imagine what her room looks like. Actually her room is really clean.
This afternoon my neighbor and friend, Chris, took me out to lunch. Her daughter, Makenzie, and I are very good friends. We went to Spaghetti Factory, and for dessert we went to Cold Stone.
I want to finish off my week by taking a trip down to the Portland Saturday Market....we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...