Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yup, Women Build Too!

Yesterday Sarah and I were asked to put together a trellis. Sure, how hard can it be to build a little trellis? Well think again. The face that Sarah has on is real, it took big time muscle to put the piece of junk together.


I found a screw driver, the project was a little easier on our fingers after that.
Once I put one side of the trellis together I sorta' just watched as Sarah put the rest of it together.I look like I have a sailor's hat on. Right when Sarah and I had the hardest part done, my mom came out and told us we didn't need to make it any more. Gah!
Sarah and I refused to stop the project. We persevered and eventually compleated the unwanted trellis.

I told Sarah it looked like a horse shoe....
We just had to have a picture with us throwing our GIANT horse shoe.
After the trellis was done my dad saw that the shed needed to be fixed from after the wind storm.
I was the right person for the job.

All my dad had to do was ask for my help.
Eventually, I took over.
Yup, that's right, I showed him who was boss.
The shed was almost fixed.
All I had to do was drill in the last screws.
I was so proud of my amazing handy work, I just had to admire it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...