Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Discrimination Story....

Here's just another story about me and the discrimination I get from being the youngest child. This tragic story took place Monday afternoon. I woke up like any other day; you know, with my hair all crazy and my eyes cemented shut. After I ate my usual breakfast of wonderful eggs and toast, I put on my flip-flops and got ready for the day. I was just about to run off to Katie's house when my mom and dad put me to work. They sent me on a mission to dig out a stump. I made my way up the stairs to my room, put my workin' clothes on, and attempted to tie my shoes. When I got outside I started to hack away at the stump. Let me tell you, this was a stubborn stump. But I was determined to yank it out before my hands melted in pain. As I was doing so, I began to think "Hmmm, I wonder where Sarah is." Then it happens...Sarah comes out the back door and gets in the hot tub. "That's it." I shout "Discrimination on the youngest child!" This is something that you can here me say daily. I continued to suffer in the heat and Sarah continued to relax in the sun. I said to her "I hope your white, Oregon tan skin burns." Now that I have pictures to prove the discrimination I face, I can use it against them. I end this tragic story by saying, to all of my fellow youngest-child-in-the-family friends, one day we will revolt and next time we will be the ones in the hot tub.

Being the youngest child has its perks, but I'm one to exaggerate the cons that come of it :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...