Monday, December 29, 2008

What A Wonderful Christmas






I had a great Christmas this year. I was a lot different than last year. I loved the snow, when it wasn't ice of course. However, when I first saw the ice in the morning I got so excited that maybe just maybe I would get the chance to ice skate in my back yard. I geared up and went out into the blistering weather, stepped to the ice's edge and... I fell. I guess I shouldn't have relied merely on the fragile ice to hold me up. I made a snow man at about 12 am on one of the days. My family was supposed to drive to our cabin in Utah, but the road was closed. My dad booked a family cruse to Mexico and the Caribbean, Flippin' Sweet! Well the best part of my winter break was having the opportunity to just hang with my family and friends. Here are some photos of me and my family and friends this winter.


1 comment:

  1. Man! That looks like TONS of winter fun!
    -Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...