Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Family

I'm pretty lucky I got a good family. I have two crazy brothers, and two tough sisters, and my mom and dad.
My dad is a lawyer at VialFotheringhamLLP. He loves it. He also loves to play sports even if he can't get out of bed the next day. He is a big Red Sox fan and me being a die hard Yankee means he will take every chance he can get to dis on my team. He went as far as taking me to Fenway Park to go to a Red Sox game. I have to admit he is doing a good job, I have fallen for the Rod Sox. All n' all he is a great dad.
My mom is a piano teacher and she also works at VialFothreinghamLLP. She loves to be with the family. My mom and dad love to go on cruises together. Last year she battled breast cancer and beat it.

My oldest brother Matt works for something, but I forgot what it is called. He loves to go to the beach and chill. He plays a lot of instruments. He can make the biggest pancakes and he can eat the biggest bowl of cereal.

My oldest sister Melissa works for a photography company. She is married and lives in Utah. She is really good at Lacrosse. She is going to BYU but actually I think she is finishing over at the University of Utah. Melissa is crazy, she can be the most random person one second and then be really smart the next. You wont believe me, but she tried her first orange on her 20th birthday. I love getting to see her.

I can't forget about my Brother in law Brett. He loves to travel. He is really good at photography. He loves to go camping and hiking. He basically loves everything. Brett is the best brother in law I could ever ask for.

My big bro Spencer is a photographer. He loves to watch movies and make everyone laugh. He graduated from LHS and goes to PCC. He likes driving his little red car with loud music. He lives in a house close to Portland. He is crazy.

My big sister Sarah is the only sibling I have at home still. She goes to (10th grade) LHS with me. She is really good at sports, and if anyone says boys are stronger than girls she WILL prove them wrong. Everyone thinks I can take her down in arm wrestling, but that is so not true, I stand no chance against her. Sarah and I like to listen to our music really loud and rock out, even if its a Josh Groban song. We are pretty crazy together.

Then there is me, Lizzy, I am the youngest and coolest in the family. I like photography, music, sports, traveling, and school. I have a mix of each of my brothers and sisters in my personality.
Now you basically know everything about my family, Sweetness!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love those pictures of your family and you! Great explanations too!
    -Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your family too!!! Red Sox rule!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...