Sunday, December 14, 2008

Battle of the Spoons

On Friday night I had a group of friends over and we all played spoons. I thought this game was going to be a normal game like every other time I had played, but no it was crazy.
YUP! From this picture you can see I was the last girl to survive. Three spoons left and I didn't get one. I'm a little slow when it comes to spoons. David on the far left and Chris in the back next to me were the only two left in the end.
As you can see David grabbing the last spoon means he won. It was a victorious game. Chris got jealous of Davids win and he through the cards on David.
We basically stayed up till 1:30am, FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! That does sound like LOADS of fun! We need to play games some time (again)!!!
    -Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...