Sunday, December 14, 2008

Photographer for a brother

If anyone is anyone they know my brother Spencer. He is the world's best photographer and filmer. Liberty high school's film/photography room is named after him, "Spency's Room". When he went to LHS he was known for his talented and funny personality on LTV. Many of LHS's teachers love Spencer. He graduated in from LHS in 2007. He then went to Utah and helped with the making of a comedy movie called "Gentleman Broncos". The director, Jared Hess, is the same guy who directed "Napoleon Dynamite"and my uncle Duff Rich is a movie producer that made both of these movies. The actors you should know that are in the movie are; Sam Rockwell, Jennifer Coolidge, and Jemaine Clement. The movie will be out in 2009. Spencer is now attending PCC, and lives in Rock Creek Oregon. I have grown to love photography as well and I am taking a Photography class at LHS. If you ever see me you should ask me to see his book of photography.

1 comment:

  1. Dude! I want to see that photo book! OK?
    -Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...