Friday, December 12, 2008

Truley Great Friends

I love all of my friends and they will always have a special place in my heart. I can name plenty of people that have helped me through my life struggles that I consider to be my friends and heroes. Here are SOME of my friends,heroes,and people who have changed my life for the better: My mom, dad, basically my whole family and cousins, but besides my family members. There is Kaideii homer,Tiffiny law,Jeneal bottama,Mr. Pruss,Mrs. McIntosh, Ms. Stephens,George Raynolds,and Elsie Raynolds, Jen Preece, Missy Cochran, and many more. Those are only some of my friends that have been there for me through thick and thin and have taught me great lessons in life. I can actually add one more person that has really helped me out lately. Who is it? Ms. Mulvey. She taught me how to Speak through poetry.
One of my all time favorite quote is:
"Truly great friends are hard to find,
difficult to leave,
but impossible to forget."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...