Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Liberty Football

I absolutely LOVE going to the Liberty Football games. Sadly, this year there are only three home games. I decided to be a super fan and take the bus to Portland for one of the games though. Being on Yearbook makes football games a little more fun now too. I think one of the things I will forever remember about my high school experience will be the fun I've had with friends at the football games.
The Portland game was Supa' fun...especially with my two buddies!
I was being a rebel that day by getting a tattoo.
Getting all Falcon Spirited was a blast.
Being on the field, with all the action, made the game amazing...but actually winning would have been nice too.


I had two of my friends draw on my legs with permanent marker. I'm very ticklish so I was laughing the whole time. The only bad thing about it was that I had to clean it off before church that Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...