Friday, October 30, 2009

The Four Bandits

Every Halloween we have a party with our church friends. This year Sarah chose the costumes for us. A group of friends and I dressed up as bandits. I had to search through my closet for goth colors, or should I say color.
I found this mini toilet and I had to get a picture with it. I am so having one of these in my house for my kids.
Partners in crime.
I just love to bake.
As we were getting the picture set up Sarah said, "Alright Patrick. This might sound a bit awkward, but spread em'."
Shayna and Patrick could not stop laughing.
As you can see, there is a picture of Christ on the back wall....fits in just great doesn't it?
We were ready for business.
"shhh...we're trying to robe a bank."
I drove past this tractor and I needed to get pictures so they all went back just for me. :)
"Ahhhh, help me."
The flash is reflecting off my glasses, so I looked like a cat.
Yup, I went behind the tape....what a rebel.

I had a great time with my friends. I cant wait for next Halloween...what to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...