Friday, October 16, 2009

Fright Town

What would be your perfect Thursday? I think I came pretty close to mine this past Thursday.
Ever since last October I have been looking forward to going with Katie, Sarah, and Chad and Janet Murdock to haunted houses. I'm not the kind of person who enjoys the haunted houses as much as I get a kick out of watching Katie and Sarah pee their pants.
On Thursday night we headed out to the Portland Memorial Colosseum for Fright Town. I have to be honest, I was pretty nervous to go through the first haunted house. I hadn't been through one since I was a little kid, and back then ever thing scared me. Anyone of my friends would have enjoyed watching me scoot through that haunted house clinging to Chad and Janet's arms.
After that haunted house I decided to put on my tough face and go face first through the next two houses. I had a great time with my friends. Afterwards we all went out to Cold Stone for ice cream.
Oh, and the best part is that I had a recorder with me the whole time...it's hilarious to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...