Thursday, October 15, 2009

Eggin' the Door

You remember a while back I posted a story about me plastic wrapping Ms. Mulvey's class room? Well, I may or may not have egged her door this time :)
I know what you're thinking, but no...they were paper eggs.
You see, now that I'm not in her class anymore I have the all access pass to pranks on her....and my grade wont be affected one bit.
So, after school on Wednesday Katie and I waited at school till Mulvey left for home. Once again this was quite a wait. Katie and I had to hide under a blanket as Muvley passed us in the hall. Once she was gone we went straight for her door.

The next day I went into Ms.Miller's room to ask for a band aid, which she DIDN'T have. I told her that I had egged Mulvey's door and she looked at me with concerned eyes. I then remembered to say that the eggs were paper ones. She was relieved to find that I hadn't gone too far on the pranks. During the day Mulvey asked if I was the culprit, but I was innocent of course. But at the end of the day I really needed to asked her a question about how to write an essay and before she would answer she asked if I was the vandal. Being concerned for not missing my bus ride home, I instantly said "yeah, sure it was me. Now answer my question." Now that I think of it, I must have sounded a bit pushy...but I wasn't about to miss my bus because of her, for the second time.

I have this great idea for what I'm going to do to her room on the Friday before Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...