Thursday, October 29, 2009

Haunted Corn Maze

For my church we have what is called Personal Progress. It is for the young women (ages 12-18) who are in the ward. Personal Progress is a booklet that is filled with challenges that cause you to form habits in your life, such as service, healthy cooking, choosing good friends, etc. If a young women completes a certain number of challenges in two months than the bishop, or my dad, plans a fun activity for all who accomplished it. The thing is, my dad never tells us where we are going or what we will be doing...basically we guess all the way to the activity.

So far I have been to Malibu Raceway, Beavers game, Concert, Lazar tag, and more. I finished my Personal Progress, and now it is my responsibility to help others finish theirs and most of all keep up the habits of service towards others.

For this past activity my dad took a group of us to Sauvies Island, in Portland. We went to a haunted Corn Maze. Being who I am, I brought my camera to document the activity. I took videos through out the corn maze. I had a blast with my friends and I cant wait for the next activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...