Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blondes Beware

Okay I admit I get a kick out of blonde jokes. Since my sister is blond that means that it is my responsibility to make fun of her hair. Actually it's a little ironic, because today I was in a video for my school. In the video I'm talking about how bullying isnt good and how we need prevent it from happening. Hmmm maybe I shouldn't be laughing at blond jokes.....well thinking is over...the laughing must continue. For all of you that havent laughed at a blonde joke yet, I have a picture and I video to brake that no laugh strike. "Sorry sis I have to make people laugh, we all still love you."

The Corn Maze For Blonds!


You all know about OnStar button for the cars these days,

well this is BlondStar...You will get it when you watch it.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That was hilarious. (o: Love the BlondeStar! I like your comment on the irony of you making fun of your sis and talking about how bad bullying is on a video. What a hypocrite! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dyed my hair brown but officially I'm a blond. Go ahead and joke but we blondes know how amazing we are!!! I love your blog Lizzie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...