Friday, January 23, 2009

Me Eat Pizza?....Never Again!


Okay so today I went to school. The whole day Sarah was telling me how excited she was to make pizza when we got home. (this is something that we had never done before.) By the end of my school day I too was very excited. My mom picked us up from school and we went to Fred Myers, and got all our pizza ingredients. Once we got home I turned up the tunes, and watched Sarah make the pizza dough. After a long while of cheese, pepperoni, and friends coming over the pizza was done. I went to eat a piece and... it was doughy. Doughy anything grosses me out, so I was pretty bumbed that I was excited the whole day just to eat doughy 'pizza'. At that point I decided to go out to the freezer and put the good old Red Baron Pizza in the oven. I was determined to make this pizza crispy. I unwrapped it from its box and plastic cover, and popped it into the oven at 400' F. I turned on the oven light to watch my oven cook the pizza to my exact specifications. Once I saw that the top was golden brown I took it out. I reached for the pizza cutter and cut away. As I stood there cutting and cutting and still cutting, I realized the pizza wasn't cutting. I thought to myself " Oooooo yummy it must be extra crispy on the bottom." So I continued to cut. Back n' forth, back n' forth. "Okay seriously... is this a joke." I said to myself. I lifted up the pizza and.... Oops... I forgot to take the cardboard off the bottom of the pizza. "What the heck. I mean really, who puts cardboard under pizza?" "Isn't that like a fire hazard?" After five minutes of going through my soon to be law suit ,against frozen pizza companies everywhere, I took the cardboard out from under the pizza. I took a bite and it was perfect... NO... I lied the pizza was doughy, doughier than the homemade crap. My heart was crushed. I was so disappointed. All I wanted was to eat dinner, and it was already past six. I hadn't eaten since school lunch at twelve. (This is the part where you feel sorry for me.) My tummy rumbled, I was starving, I felt like it was fast Sunday. I eventually thought of the idea to put a piece of pizza on the toaster, and maybe it would get a little crispy. It sort of worked, but I could still tasted the doughy-ness. So me eat pizza?.... Never again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...