Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer Beach Trip

My summer can officially be over now. The one thing that I have been dying to do since the start of summer was go to the beach. Most of my friends that I had planned to go with had already gone several times during my absence. I made sure to say that I wanted to go to the beach everyday since I've been home. Finally my efforts had been noticed. My mom said "you know what? Tomorrow we're going to the beach." I was so happy.
We left for Seaside Wednesday morning. When we arrived I rushed out to the Seaside Walk. My only disappointment came when no one wanted to walk out to the water. Oh great, why did we even come? If you go to the beach and you don't even step on the sand, that's like painting a beautiful picture and sticking it on the wall backwards. I quickly got over my disappointment when my mom said we could come back when she was able to walk out with me.
We went to all the little shops in Downtown Seaside, and we ate lunch at Ping 'n Pancake. Sarah had to be back home for Cross Country soon. Before driving back, I went into a candy shop and got myself a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...