Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mooning Mulvey...

Today Sarah and I mooned Mulvey. I totally know what you're thinking, and no not that kind of mooning.We cut out little moons and taped them all over Mulvey's door during school.I had a class first period, so Sarah did the crime for me. I was walking to lunch and Mulvey happened to walk out a door as I passed. The first thing she said was "YOU!" She didnt even stop to say hi, she went straight to accusing me of the vandalization. I was shocked with her accusation. "I was in class first period, so tecnically I couldnt have done what ever you are saying I did to you" I said with innocence....but I garanty she saw the gulty look in my smile. Once again we were in a "fight". I had to confess to the crime in order to get help with a question. If she wasnt a teacher I could go days with out talking to her, it would be a fight I could win.
Anyway, I got some pics, but the lighting was terrible so they're blurry...and whoever took the pictures didn't realize that it would be nice to get the door with the moons in the picture instead of me and the wall. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...