Friday, November 13, 2009

Dinner with a friend

A couple Sundays ago I was sitting next to my amazing Young Women leaders, aka my best buds, and we started talking about cooking. I told them about the addiction I have with my pork chop meal. I decided it was about time I cooked for them, so I set dates to cook for each Kelly Berton and Kirsten Hinton.
I made Kelly's family my pork chops for dinner that week. It was very fun sitting and chatting with her and her family. I cant wait for our next dinner date.
Tonight I brought mini pizza crusts and pizza toppings over to Kirsten's house with Sarah and we made pizzas with her little kids for dinner. I had a good time.
Jen your next on my list of dinners to make....oh, maybe a dinner and then a movie at the ghost place in Downtown :)
I love my Young Women leaders. They're more like best friends to me and I love spending time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...