Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sarah

A week or so ago I went to Rood Bridge Park with Sarah. I, like always, took my camera along. It was a sunny day and I had 5 minutes to take pictures of Sarah before we left. Before you see the pictures of Sarah I have a job for you. Call my parents and say "you know Lizzy is a darn-tootin good girl, and she really deserves a Nikon D60. She gets amazing grades and she has been a great friend to all, so you should really buy your daughter a Nikon D60 soon, she will grow as a daughter of god with it." Saying this to my parents would really help me out. (I am counting on YOU!)



Oh and by the way, if Jen Preece or Missy Cochran are reading this blog, I would just like you both to know that your photography is AMAZING and it inspires me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lizzy - I'm so embarassed it took me so long to check your blog! I am honored to be an inspiration - especially along with Missy, who inspires me too! (o: I hope you get a Nikon D60 someday not far away - you would have a lot of fun with an SLR - it makes a huge difference. There may be some good deals on SLRs on EBay or Craigs list. You don't have to have a brand new one - just get a Nikon or a Canon brand (digital is best when your first learning) and if you can get a package with 2 or more lenses that is extra cool. Otherwise you can save or beg for lenses later. (o: Don't spend tons of money on the body at first so you can get fun lenses - they make a huge difference! And later you can upgrade the SLR body. Very vun pics! I like the angeled one with the baracade up front.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...