Saturday, February 7, 2009

My love hate relationship

Ya, I love the weekends, yet I hate when they come. One second I am walking into school on a Monday and the next thing I know I am getting on the bus to go home for the weekend. It feels like just yesterday when I walked into Kindergarten, and met one of my best friends. Boy I hate how time flies. Well, I had a good Friday. Right after school I went to Lacrosse practice and ran two miles, ouch! Later that night I went to the Liberty boys varsity basketball game. I love going to the games, even if we lose.... all the time. During the game my friend Shayna won a raffle and got a Jordan hat. Then Shayna, Katie, and I sat up in the stands. Katie and I turned up my tunes and rocked out in the stands. I hope no one saw... just a little embarrassing. After the game I met up with an old teacher, Mrs. Davis.
Then I went home with Katie and Shayna. We went to Katie's house and TJ picked us up that night. It was Sarah, Shayna, Katie, and me in TJ's car. We went to 7-11 to get Slurpee's. I brought my big gulp, but the first 7-11 that we went to had no cherry flavor. So we went to the next 7-11. I walked in, got all excited to see that they had cherry, but then I saw it......the red flashing light. The cherry flavor was the only flavor that wasn't ready to be used. I was so mad. Everyone got a yummy Slurpee but me.

I wasn't going to let the Slurpee shortage stop me from having a good night. I said "TJ, drive me to the nearest place I can get a McFlurry or Strawberry shake at." Well you see, there was a little dilemma. If we turned right I could be at Burger King and get a yummy Strawberry shake. But If we turned left I could get a yummy McFlurry. Hmmmm, I thought to myself. Then I panicked, this was a very big decision, my whole night depended on what desert I would get. (Actually now that I think of it my whole life depended on what I chose to do.) I could not decide. TJ decided for me and we turned left. Ooooo yummy, McFlurry here I come.


We got to the McDonald's window and I had another problem. This one was even more serious. What flavor to get? Oreo...M&M...ButterFinger....????? All of my friends in the car were shouting out different flavors. "Oreo!" "No Butter Finger!" Hey you should get M&M!" Okay... I sat and contemplated what to do. Then Sarah had a brilliant idea. She said "Hey, how about you ask for a hurricane?" Oh boy was it a good idea, but TJ didn't want to have to ask for it. So after a while I decided on the M&M. It was a very good choice.



We drove around for a while, not knowing where to go or what to do. We ended up going to Katie's house to watch Lake House. I ate animal crackers, but you didn't really need to know that. Anyways...I fell asleep instantly. My dream was really weird. I woke up this morning, walked home, and made pancakes for breakfast. Then I went to Costco for lunch, I usually get a hot dog, but this time I got a slice of pepperoni pizza. Now I am sitting here typing this really boring blog entry that has nothing t do with the tittle I wrote for it. I get carried away with different ideas when I write, I guess that's why I don't get good grades on my essays. Well, I will keep the tittle how it is, cause if I change it than this whole last part of my entry wouldn't really mean anything and I would have to erase all of my pain staking work of typing. I should really just end this...The End!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, Lizzy, you are making me soooo hungry for a hurricane blizzard!!!! I want one now, and it's very much along the lines of a post I will be making soon on a similar subject, ha ha. Anyway, thanks for your lovely comments!! They mean the world to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...