Monday, June 28, 2010

Picnic at Hagg Lake

My family had a picnic at Hagg Lake with the wonderful Preece family today. The weather was so nice and the lake was gorgeous. I love how Oregon is infested with green trees.
After cooking hot dogs on the grill, Jen spotted four dear up in the field across the street. J* wanted to see if his Frisbee skills were good enough to hit a dear. I bet him the last cupcake if he could do it.
Throw #one...miss, but close. Throw #two...miss. After the second throw, the dear ran off....with the Frisbee. Looks like the Preece family is going to be buying a new Frisbee soon.
I had a great time at the lake with some of my best friends. I cant wait to do it again.

(Gotta get my Zen time in.)

5 comments:

  1. Lizzy! I am finally trying to get back in the blogging world after a looong time and what a fun surprise to find this post! Cute pictures - we had such a fun time. You guys are the best. I am happy we are still doing stuff even though I don't get to see you Wed. nights anymore! Keep coming over! You always make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite memory from the night was when J* almost got the frisbee right on your dad's tongs. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Infested with trees" ha! You crack me up. How many comments do you think I should make?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful day that was - where did the sun go???? Come back!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...