Friday, August 28, 2009

Camping Outback

The day my mom got home from the hospital was the same day she gave me an idea for a new adventure. You could tell her mind was still very drugged up by the proposition that she gave to me. Most of you have seen my back yard, and know that the only place for a fire to be made is in our BBQ. Well, obviously mom had forgotten that little detail when she said "How 'bout you girls make a fire and have smores." Not to mention, most moms would never even let two teenage girls make a bon-fire in their backyard. I took advantage of her drugged mind and dug a small fire pit.


My friend, Makenzie, made me some hot chocolate, which is the one drink that I am desperately addicted to. I guess I was a little too excited to gulp it down for another cup..... See pic below


Yeah, I was spitting out HOTT chocolate for the first time that night. As I'm telling you this I am also laughing about another incident on a bus ride home from Liberty. All I can say is, Capri-sun, funny conversations, a bus, and myself are not good combinations. Also, now that this incident is brought up I should apologize to Sarah for making her ride home with Capri-sun soaked jeans...oops.

Makenzie and I played chubby-bunnies. I, of course, won the game...Booyeah!


Okay this one is great. Makenzie went to blow out a candle and came back with a wax covered mouth....at least it wasn't me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...