Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Harlem Wizards in Hillsboro

Last Thursday the Harlem Wizards basketball team had a fundraiser game at Liberty High School verse the HSD (Hillsboro School District.) I decided that it would be fun to go and watch my teachers completely humiliate themselves for our benefit. I had a great time. The event was a real success for Liberty, and I plan on going next year as well. I actually, for once, forgot to bring my camera so I did not get any pictures of my own. However, here is a slide show link from the Hillsboro Argus website. You can see my green shirt in the background of one of the pictures, I'm famous now yippy! Enjoy!

http://videos.oregonlive.com/hillsboroargus/2009/05/argus_community_album_harlem_w.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...