Sunday, May 17, 2009

Saturday Market

Ever since my the beginning of my Freshman year of high school I have been wanting to go to the Saturday Market. I never knew Downtown Portland had a Saturday Market till my English teacher told me. If you think about it its kind of sad. A person who just moved here from a different state knew about the Saturday Market and I, having lived here my whole life, never had a clue. Yeah, the sayings true, I learn something new everyday.
Anywho, I have been planning the perfect time to take a trip to the Saturday Market for a long time. When Mckinna got home from college, a short while ago, I told her just how much I wanted to go. Right away Mckinna ,being the adventurous person that she is, says "How about we hop on the MAX next Saturday?" Just then I got bubbly eyed and said "Really? We can just get on the MAX and go?, But the MAX is where all the Creepers are." Mckinna says "Oh quit being a baby, we're going next weekend."

All of last week I was looking at the calendar counting down the days till I got to go to the one place I had been dreaming of going to for so long. If you are a friend of mine on FaceBook, you probably would know just how excited I was to go by reading my 'Status Updates'. For example, here are a couple of my 'Status Updates' leading to Saturday..."Lizzy Fotheringham is TOO excited for Saturday....I might just pee my pants :-) To make it even more crazy, awesome I just had pancakes and eggs, booyeah!" "Lizzy Fotheringham tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow is only a day away!!!! Gah, i am tooooo excited for Saturday Market!!!!!" " Lizzy Fotheringham I am going to have the best day ever. To start it off I am going to make some pancakes. Saturday Market "Here I Come!".
As you can see I was very ready to go to the Portland. Okay so here's the fun part...pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...