Sunday, December 27, 2009

Melly's Eggo is Preggo...

My family and I went to Utah for Christmas this year, and we are sure glad we did. The night we arrived at Melissa and Brett's house, Brett seemed anxious for present time. Eventually we started to open presents. It came down to mom opening a gift from Brett and Melissa. While unwrapping it, she froze and looked up at Melissa. None of us knew why she had stopped opening the present. Knowing my sister and Brett I honestly thought they had given my parents a cruse. Boy was I wrong. Once mom showed everyone a mug that said "Worlds Greatest Grandma!" on it, we all freaked out.
After a long wait, Melissa is finally carrying a beautiful baby in her belly. I am extremely excited for this new and first edition to Melissa and Brett's family. I think I might be looking forward mostly for the time that I get to start spoiling him/her. My friend has two new baby sisters, so I find myself over there holding the babies all the time. I know Brett and Melissa will be amazing parents.

(and no we're not drinking wine in the video)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for them! WOOHOO!!! A little piglet to add to the Ham Clan. Keep us posted on how she is doing.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, tell me what's going on in that head of yours...